Advice for Police / RCMP Officers

We have extensive experience in representing regular and civilian members and temporary contract employees of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police along with other non-unionized policing agencies.

We offer strategic, confidential legal advice to RCMP members covering a wide variety of complaints regarding the RCMP employment issues.  In particular, we assist clients through the internal RCMP processes including grievances, harassment complaints, Code of Conduct Investigations, discharge and discipline proceedings, return to work and accommodation plans and public complaints. If a member has experienced discrimination by the RCMP or a member of the RCMP, we can assist with complaints before the Canadian Human Rights Commission.  In addition, we also represent clients in civil law suits brought against the RCMP or other RCMP members.

If you are a member of the RCMP or a non-unionized police force and need legal assistance, email us or call 604 602 7985.
You may also contact us by using our Employment Law Consultation Intake Form.

If you are a member of a unionized police force, please see Services for Unions.