If you have been fired or your employer has fundamentally changed the terms and conditions of your employment, we can help you. You may be entitled to damages from your employer. If your employer has offered to pay you in exchange for a release, we can review the employer’s offer and let you know if it is reasonable or if you may be entitled to more money.

To find out how we can help you with your employment law issue, email us or call 604 684 8421.
You may also contact us by using our Employment Law Consultation Intake Form.


Our office is located on unceded territory of the Skwxwu7mesh (Squamish), Tsleil-Waututh (Burrard), and xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) Nations.


604 684 8421

Toll free

1 877 684 8421


710–777 Hornby Street
Vancouver, BC V6Z 1S4


#301 – 1321 Blanshard Street

Victoria, BC V8W 0B6

Go to top